Saturday, 6 June 2009

how that it was

how that it was what it was and because is a nebbulate. See Gloucester for the old sparrow. I like pipping rain. I think never should hamster because bad. litigate against tremendous tree. spelling hazard.this is french for my aunt.

arise to undress the issue. now. because i am lip. anyonewould think that a slight cold in the head shouldn't make you feel so swoozy. I only imbibe whiski vicariously when the others havvit. So why these words so weird and wandersome? Splerhaps itth the lateneth of the hour.

This is the thing is the thing is the thing. poetry starts happening this way and then you see

once you have stopped happening that it is thus - it just thinks itself on the underbelly of your brain and you don't need to be there. only floating somewhere far away.
this is my picksure of this weak.... it is not pertickularely of a whale. Only I like jelly fish, belly fish, becaus they are so pearly and when I was a child I wished they were real jelly, because the taste of purple-blue jelly seemed so amazing only it wasn't really because i tasted it and it wasn't.
oh and one funny thing happened this week... Widget, by which (i mean whom) i mean tiddlebat and all those things, woke up the morning after we had installed a new sort of cubbid of shelves in our room which is extremely useful for keeping all our mess in... and he said "it's a box full of boxes... a whole lot of holes." I want to remember that so is why i am writing it down. (he wiz probbly only half asleep you see.)

No comments:

Post a Comment